LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Talented Time Travelers in Focus #27


Now let's take a peek at some of the talent shared at last week's party


I really like clothing with a classic look, but that might not be the style for you.

Christi @ Between Three Sisters put together a number of attractive ensembles sure to please the diversity of tastes out in the blogosphere.

Be sure to go by and say hi to Christi and her sisters, Beth and Luci.


 
What do you do when you don't have all the supplies needed for that special project you're dying to work on?

You improvise, of course!


And that's exactly what Denise @ Junkdog Design did with her coffee filter (plus some) wreath.


Well that was another fun week of creativity shared.

Now let's take a look at what you've been up to this week.

4 comments:

  1. I think the coffee filter wreath is really, really pretty! It looks like roses. I love that it's multi tonal. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lake it, very nice and elegant!
    Greetings and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your nice comments, and I wish we lived closer as well, I would love to teach you. Thanks for the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those clothes...very hip stuff and younger, but I like it. Thanks for comments on Mels Cabin blog on the burlap sack project. I've finally made some things out of it, see what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.