LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Talented Time Travelers in Focus #26

 
Don't you just love seeing all the creative talent being shared here each week?

I know I do.


For instance, Nan @ You Could Make That created her own apothecary bottles for this fabulous vignette.

Well, she didn't make the actual bottles, but she did create the look of vintage apothecaries. 

Go check out how she did it.


What's your therapy for stress relief?

Tara @ *junkrestore* makes things—like these wonderful pillows on her sofa.


British Colonial style is one of my favorites; I've even used it in one of my past homes.

Lynn @ The Vintage Nest shared her British-Colonial-styled bedroom with us and a little secret about the banana tree you see in the corner.

You'll have to go visit her to learn her secret though.


What are the tricks you use for adding warmth and light to the darkest recesses of your home?

SUNNY SIMPLE LIFE adds cheery candles and charmingly sweet vignettes to brighten her spaces.

Can't you feel the warmth?  ; )


Another great week of creative fun has come and gone.

Now let's take a look at what you've been up to this week.

8 comments:

  1. My gosh thanks so much for the shout out. You are so kind. I was just coming to see what you had posted lately. You are very kind. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a stress reliever I change something in the house or play the piano. The piano usually wins..but changing something is right on it's heels. Now I am going to hop over and visit your friends...Sunny Simple LIfe.
    Shoot. You already know all that about me..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What nice blogs and posts I will definately check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous post!!!
    love the stress reliever too!
    I just go for a long walk and then a warm bath...bingo! realxed as a piece of melting cheese!:D
    xxx
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am honored to be featured today. You are so kind and I thank you. I hope your weekend is super fine. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, I lake it!!!
    Kisses and nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I look forward to visiting each blog.Sewing has always been my biggest stress relief,or maybe the smiles of my grandsons faces...that always brings down my blood pressure each time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to let you know I put a picture and a link in my blog post today thanking you for highlighting my blog. You were so kind to do that and I just wanted to thank you. Let me know if that's not okay with you and I can remove it.
    Thanks again.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.